Joseph P. Gulbenkian DDS
We practice all phases of general and cosmetic dentistry, and have been serving people who live or work in Manhattan for over 15 years. We provide the highest professional standard of care to all our patients and employ the most recent dental innovations.
We’re happy to answer all your questions about your dental health and treatment options.
Hours: 8am – 5 pm, Monday through Friday, plus select weekend hours for patients who cannot come during our regular hours.
- Our calm environment and professional staff put patients at ease
- Periodontist and dental hygienist on staff
- Implants and restorations
- Geriatric dentistry: we are happy to serve older patients
- Tooth whitening
- Digital x-rays
- Convenient midtown location, near the A, C, E, B, D, F, N, Q, R, and #1 trains.”
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Emergencies are handled quickly and efficiently
- Patients are welcome to bring their headphones and music players
We take most insurances and participate with several unions as we love serving NYC !!
The unions we participate with include PBA, New York City Fire and Sanitation Departments, District Council 37, 32BJ SIEU, amongst others. We accept Aetna, Cigna, Guardian, and Delta PPO amongst others.
If you don’t see your insurance or union on the list, please call us at (212) 977-6765 because our list keeps growing.
About Dr. Gulbenkian
“I have an undergraduate degree from the City University of New York, and did my dental studies at NYU Dental School, receiving a DDS degree. My advanced training includes a two-year residency at Brookdale Hospital Medical Center and I am certified by the Brookdale Maxicourse of Implantology. I am a member of the New York County Dental Society, and always take their continuing education courses. I also belong to the New York State Dental Association and American Dental Association.”